- PROFIT WARNING
- CEASE OPERATION OF SUBSIDIARY
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 June 2016
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 31 May 2016
- Poll results of Annual General Meeting held on 25 May 2016
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuer on Movements in Securities for the month ended 30 April 2016
- CHANGE OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND COMPANY SECRETARY
- Form of Proxy for use at the Annual General Meeting
The history of Cosmos Machinery Enterprises Limited ("Cosmos", stock code: 118) dates back to 1958 when it commenced trading in China-made machine tools. After half a century's development, Cosmos' business has diversified rapidly and now covers machinery manufacturing, plastic processing and products, and trading of machinery and industrial consumables, etc. The public listing of Cosmos on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1988 also marked a significant milestone in our growth.
In establishing our foothold in industry, we put people first, value pragmatism, and encourage continuous learning. Based on these core values, Cosmos aims to maximize value for its stakeholders, thereby building a strong reputation.
Moving forward, Cosmos will further foster its core businesses in China and provide the finest products and services for the world.